Friday, January 4, 2008

Grrrrrr

So...I broke down and called MB. We had a pretty funny....3 minute conversation. I was on the train on the way home. He was in a cab on the way home. He got off the phone to pay the driver, with the last words being "I'll call you when I get in". The cynic in me decided that he wasn't going to call back. The optimist hoped that he would. Sadly, the cynic won. Now I'm back to nailbiting and wondering when if I'll get a call back.

To make matters worse, I was on the phone with a friend discussing the idiocy of the dating game last night before bed. She's going through her own drama and sadly she can relate to my situation. I ended up having a bit of a bad dream and woke up around 4:30am this morning.

I definitely need a life distractor to keep me from thinking about this stupidness. Next Friday night I'm going to a Knicks game with a group of female friends. That should be fun, since I've never been to a game before...and it's a night out :-). Now I just have to find something to do this weekend *sigh*.

No comments: